Profitsflow.com presents our ERP for Manufacturing Webinar on Thursday 14th May at 2.30pm.
Feeling stressed? Struggling to keep on top of stock, production planning, managing parts, bills of materials, accurate costings? Suppliers not performing? Monthly accounts late?
If you recognise any of these symptoms, let us provide the antidote!
Join us for 20 minutes online (from your own desk!) on Thursday 14th May at 2:30pm. We’ll show you how a modern, fully integrated ERP system can resolve these issues and get you home feeling fresh in the evening.
At Profitsflow, we provide EFACS E/8 ERP software to manufacturers all over Ireland. From back office processing through to management of resources and businesses departments, the system comprises an integrated suite of software modules meaning data is entered once and flows automatically and seamlessly through the system.
This software allows you to manage the entire business with modules covering
- Materials management
- Detailed costings (actual v. expected v. standard)
- Warehousing and stock control
- Bills of Materials, with variations and revision control
- Full traceability
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Quality control, incorporating Vendor Performance and reporting
- Reporting and KPI analysis to facilitate “reporting by exception”
- Delivery management and tracking
- Materials Requirements Planning
- Advanced Planning System incorporating Finite Capacity Scheduling
- Full accounts module
Places are strictly limited so to book your spot, please register here or reply to this e-mail. If for any reason you can’t make this one, please let us know as we are pre-registering interest for our next webinar.
We look forward to seeing you online on Thursday!