Aimed at manufacturing companies looking at changing their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution or considering implementing ERP for the first time.
Taking place on Tuesday the 14th of November 2023 at the Titanic Hotel Belfast.
Below is an overview of the agenda for the day at our free ERP Information Day to be held in Belfast.
1. Welcome Refreshments
2. Company Overview
Wexford based Profitsflow is the Irish partner for Exel Computer Systems, UK author of EFACS E/8 ERP. We provide a full sales, implementation, project management, development and technical support service to a wide range of manufacturing companies throughout Ireland in various sectors including Engineering, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Automotive and general manufacturing.
3. An Introduction to Our ERP system
An overview of the core modules within EFACS E/8, showing menu layout & overall functionality – ‘The Look and Feel’
4. Refreshments & Informal Questions
5. Comprehensive Software Overview
A more thorough demonstration & explanation of our system modules & general functionality. This session will be based around audience requirements and areas of interest. This may incorporate:
- BI personalised dashboards to display KPI’s, real-time data, or other information vital to the individual user
- Costings Analysis
- Shop Floor Data Collection (SFDC)
- Sales (CRM)
- Document Management
- Financial Control
- Material Resource Planning (MRP)
6. Informal Q&A Session, Lunch, Departure
Bookings are closed for this event.