ERP for Engineering: ProfitsFlow Webinar Series
If you’ve ever been through the process of selecting new business software systems for your engineering company, you’ll know that it is a daunting process. ERP for Engineering is what we do at Profitsflow.
We have worked with many Irish manufacturers, from precision engineering to sheet metal fabrication, on to the high tech sectors of aerospace and automotive. Also catered for are businesses feeding into the supply chain of these verticals, including electronics and parts manufacturing, amongst others.
When it comes to ERP for Engineering Manufacturing, we know the Irish market, and we can deliver solutions to the problems faced.
Over the coming months, we have scheduled a series of webinars geared at manufacturing companies looking to start the process of selecting an ERP solution. These webinars are a great way to familiarise yourself with many of the questions you’ll need to ask during the ERP selection process, without the need to commit the time required of a full scales system demonstration.
All it takes is 20-30 minutes, the webinar is delivered online, so you don’t even have to leave your office! Some details about the product: EFACS E/8 ERP allows you to keep track of stock, manage BOM data, costings, drawings, new product development, production scheduling, accounts and integrated reporting.
From back office processing through to management of resources and businesses departments, the system comprises an integrated suite of software modules meaning data is entered once and flows automatically and seamlessly through the system.
Examples of the extensive functionality included with EFACS include:
- Materials management
- Detailed costings (actual v. expected v. standard)
- Warehousing and stock control
- Bills of Materials, with variations and revision control
- Full traceability
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Quality control, incorporating Vendor Performance and reporting
- Reporting and KPI analysis to facilitate “reporting by exception”
- Delivery management and tracking
- Materials Requirements Planning
- Advanced Planning System incorporating Finite Capacity Scheduling
- Full accounts module