Over the coming months, we have scheduled a series of webinars geared at food manufacturing companies looking to start the process of selecting an ERP solution. These webinars are a great way to familiarise yourself with many of the questions you’ll need to ask during the ERP selection process, without the need to commit the time required of a full scales system demonstration.
All it takes is 20-30 minutes, the webinar is delivered online, so you don’t even have to leave your office! Some details about the product: EFACS E/8 ERP allows you to keep track of stock, manage recipes, costings, quality, new product development, production scheduling, accounts and integrated reporting.
From back office processing through to management of resources and businesses departments, the system comprises an integrated suite of software modules meaning data is entered once and flows automatically and seamlessly through the system.
Examples of the extensive functionality included with EFACS include:
- Raw ingredient management
- Warehousing and stock control
- Product recipes, with variations and revision control
- “Farm to Fork” traceability
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Quality control, incorporating Vendor Performance and reporting
- Rapid telesales order entry
- EDI capability
- Reporting and KPI analysis to facilitate “reporting by exception”
- Delivery management and tracking
- Materials Requirements Planning
- Advanced Planning System incorporating Finite Capacity Scheduling
- Full accounts module
- Fairtrade/organic reporting
<<Back to calender for online registration OR call us on +353 1 244 9580